Memorial High School ask the following be reflected toward the competitors, the IHSAA assigned officials, coaches, tournament administrators, and spectators:
- Treat everyone with the utmost respect regardless of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
- Promote a welcoming environment by avoiding hostility toward opponents and their fans.
- Refrain from the use of profanity and vulgarities at all events.
- Respect all facilities and every person that contributes to the production of athletic contests by refraining from throwing objects onto the field or court and/or leaving objects in the stands.
- Create the loudest and most positive atmosphere possible when attending interscholastic events while maintaining full support for your school and their student athletes.
- National Federation of High School Sports Parental Guidelines: The-Role-of-the-Parent-in-Sports
IHSAA Champions of Character Video Series for Parents, Students, and Coaches: Champions of Character Video Series