Tournament Date: Saturday, February 11th, 2016
Schedule of Games: Regional Semi-Final #1
Evansville Memorial (17-7) v. Vincennes Lincoln (20-6)
9:00am CST/10:00am EST, Charlestown Sports Arena, Charlestown High School
Regional Semi-Final #2
North Harrison v. Rushville
11:00am CST/12:00pm EST, Charlestown Sports Arena, Charlestown High School
(Winner of Semi-Final #1 v. Winner of Semi-Final #2)
7:00pm CST/ 8:00pm EST, Charlestown Sports Arena, Charlestown High School
Regional Site: Charlestown High School
1 Pirate Place
Charlestown, IN 47111
Radio: WEOA 98.5 FM/1400 AM and online at weoa985fm.com
Parking: All spectators and fans will be parking in the main parking lot at Charlestown High School and excess parking will be behind the gym in the baseball/softball parking lot and also in the bottom parking lot past the baseball fields.
Tickets: All spectators will have to pay to enter the CHS Sports Arena on Saturday, February 11th. Admission will be $7.00 for all fans for one single session, and two session tickets may be purchased for the price of $10.00. Pre-Sale tickets are available for purchase in the Memorial High School Athletic Office from Tuesday, Feb. 7th – Friday, Feb. 10th.
- Persons who lose or forget tournament tickets will not be issued duplicates. In order to gain admission, another ticket must be purchased from the available supply.
- No passouts will be available whatsoever. No exceptions. No seat is reserved, all fans are asked to sit in the designated fan seating or stand along the rails, as long as they do not disrupt other fans or the current game.
- No fan or non-team, non-tournament official will be allowed on the floor at all.
- The gate opening times will be posted on the doors of the arena, and will go as follows:
- Saturday morning, February 11th – Gates will open at 8:00am CST. Gym will close 30 minutes following game two.
- Saturday evening, February 11th – Gates will open at 6:00pm CST.
- Fans will be asked to sit in the designated areas in the arena marked by team signs over each section. There will be a section for adults and for students for each school participating in the regional. These signs may change between the morning session and the evening session. Make sure you check which area you are sitting in during the evening session.
- Per Greater Clark County School regulation, smoking is not allowed on any part of the campus at Charlestown High School, including the parking lot.
- Spectators are not permitted to sit in, stand in or in any other way block aisles, entrance, steps or exits during the tournament.
- No one is to go under the bleachers. If something is dropped under the bleachers, please see one of the tournament officials.
- No publications, brochures, fliers, etc. of any kid, whether for sale or free-of-charge, are to be distributed at IHSAA tournament events without prior approval from the IHSAA.
- Balloons, banners, and/or posters, etc. are not permitted.
- Cowbells and other such noise devices, banners, shakers on sticks, signs, posters, etc., are not permitted.
- No live animal mascots are permitted.
- Line-up lanes of fans shall not be permitted on the playing floor at any time.
- Audio/video devices are not permitted on the playing floor.
- The throwing of articles, including toilet tissue, is not allowed.
- Concessions will be open during the day on Saturday selling drinks, food, and snacks. The concession stand is located as soon as you enter the arena.
- Tournament Bracket: 2016-17_IHSAA_Class_3A_Girls_Basketball_State_Tournament_Clas